Are Your Managers Pushing People Out the Door?
Most people get promoted because they were great in their last role. And without training or coaching, they're lost.
Your managers need help. They are almost always the #1 reason your top employees leave or stay.
You ready to help them, or do you want to keep watching people walk out the door?
(Sorry for being a little direct with you, especially if we don't know each other, yet I think you know I speak the truth. ❤️)
What do you do with managers who
don't know how to lead teams?
They need training and coaching. And they need it online. Now.
Bad managers wreak havoc. They don't know how to have 1:1 meetings, how to give feedback, or how to delegate.
But they sure seem to figure out how to demotivate their teams.
Cringe (as most teenagers would say)!
Bad managers = unhappy programmers, financial analysts, IT managers, DevOps engineers, recruiters, product leaders, and [insert the title of the people you're afraid will quit].
Don't cover your eyes or ears. You have to figure this out.
You have to train and coach people to be great leaders.
Meet The Awesome Manager Workshop
A high-impact, no-nonsense, ridiculously effective training program for managers interested in becoming the leader their teams remember. (In a good way.)
Lessons are under 15 minutes. Everyone has 15 minutes each day.
In less than two months, you'll have a team that's not only good at their jobs but ready to take on bigger more strategic work.
Caution: Side effects include more effective meetings, better communication, happier employees, higher employee engagement, and less turnover of top performers.
Here Are the Resources Your Managers Get
Here's What the Program Looks Like
Welcome! (The part where we say what you're going to learn.)
- Assess your current skills as a manager and compare with what your manager thinks
- Identify the top and bottom performers on your team
- Connect with your coach
The Big Picture: Why Awesome Leadership is a Must
(Science and soft stuff come together!)
- Understand the science behind employee engagement and hero-status soft skills
- Clarify responsibilities you don't realize are on your plate
- Manage up like never before (it's so much easier than you think)
Goals Are Required (Without them, what are we even doing?)
- Watch the power of SMART goal writing in action
- Become an expert in creating goals (and keeping) SMART goals
- Learn how to create accountability (in yourself and your team) that sticks
Everyone is Hungry for Feedback (Even if it's bad feedback)
- Squash fears and get past previous mistakes about the "F" word
- Get the low-down on feedback basics like what it is, how to give it, why it’s so dang hard. Write feedback you can deliver the next day.
- Learn the COOL Model, a framework for tough conversations 😎
Delegate Like a Pro ("More work is better!" said no one, ever!)
- Bust myths and fears around delegating
- Learn how delegating garners respect (everyone wants you to do it)
- Plan and practice to become an expert delegator
Top Managerial Sticky Situations (And how to clean them up)
- Get walked through the top challenges managers face. The names are changed, but the stories are real.
- Tackle situations like:
- managing former peers
- roller coaster employee: good one day, bad the next, up and down, around again
- the superstar employee who wants a promotion (but you’ve got nothing to offer)
- tough conversations with rude, condescending, or low EQ employees
- those unique to your company. Tell us the details and we write the case study.
Ninja-Like Action Planning (So your whole team kicks up to a higher level. Hiii-ya!)
- Create and calendar your actions to be an awesome manager
- Get action plans reviewed by your peers and your coach ;)
- Watch a 15-minute review of the whole course and design your "easy" accountable plan
Leadership isn't a natural skill for everyone, but anyone can learn it.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . .
Great leaders aren't born. They're built.
And you've found the training you're looking for.
Awesome Manager is perfect if your team members are . . .
Great at hard skills and need help with the "soft" stuff
Managing people for the first time or never learned how to manage
Ready to experience less "ugh" and more ease as managers
The people you need to uplevel, so you can get out of the weeds
Book a call with Leila to preview the content and get your managers ready for awesome.
Your job becomes easier when your team knows how to lead.
If you've read this far, then you already know there's an issue. And it's not one that will solve itself.
You've seen it year after year with the same engagement survey results.
Sure, employee turnover is a part of almost any business, but managerial problems don't have to be.
In this 6-week, self-paced, online intensive training program, your managers receive live support while sharpening their vision of effective leadership.
They learn tangible management skills and easy-to-implement theories and then put them to work . . . while they work.
"I wish I had hired Leila during my stint as a CEO. I looked back and realize I would have made better decisions faster. I understand why people recommend her. She is brilliant."
Venture Partner & Former CEO
Known to cause (awesome) breakthroughs in management and leadership.
That’s a bold statement, indeed. And, it’s true (and backed by 20+ years of coaching experience).
Meet Leila: the creator of AwesomeLeader.com.